Wednesday, June 29, 2011

La Madeleine & Paciugo

Hey guys! Its Ame! So Rain and I went to La Madeleine for my birthday dinner. I got the Chicken Friand which is "Puff pastry filled with chicken, mushrooms and béchamel sauce, topped with mushroom sauce". Rain got a Quiche Florentine which is  "Eggs with spinach and Swiss fill a delicate pastry shell" and a small Caesar Salade. For those who have never been to La Madeleine, it has a french cottage interior and the restrooms teach you french. Along with the food that you get, there is a bread "buffet" so you can eat as much bread as you like.


Rain's Quiche Florentine



My Chicken Friand

After we went to La Madeleine, we went to Paciugo. Paciugo is a gelato place and everyday they change the flavors they have. So each time you go its a surprise :) The flavors I got were Baileys, Limoncello, and Mediterranean Sea Salt. Rain got Pistachio. Although the price might be high, it is very good and I would highly suggest going.

Rain and her gelato

My gelato
Here is the menu to La Madeleine: http://www.lamadeleine.com/menu/lunch
Here is the website to Paciugo: http://www.paciugo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment